Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Upgraded Bane Mask from The Dark Knight Rises

All right everybody this is an upgraded Bane Mask as the title describes. What I did was add some detail (crisscross pattern) on two of the bottom pipes in the front. I also shorten the lines on the noses area an elevated it a little bit to give it a bulkier look. In the back details I elevated the walls a bit and gave some indent details to the area around the circle knob and added a small square on each side next to the stripe pattern. I also casted the mask in a Steel Blue color and airbrushed all the weathering (corrosion, rust and dirt) appearance. The metal color is a special rubber based paint that I have blended myself so it can adhere the mask and not flake off (sorry can't share the recipe). 

Well I hope you can see the difference. Thank you for reading...











Two tubes with added pattern 

No comments:

Post a Comment